Kill Sinus Infection Within Minutes, With What You Have In Your Kitchen!
Sinusitis or a sinus infection is an inflammation of the tissue lining of the sinuses. Healthy sinuses are filled with air, but when blocked, germs can grow within and cause an infection. Symptoms of sinusitis include fevers, facial pain, and headaches while the most common causes include allergic rhinitis, common cold, deviated septum, and nasal polyps.
There are two types of sinusitis: acute and chronic. The first one typically lasts up to a month while chronic sinusitis may last 12 weeks or longer.
Viruses and bacteria which grow in the air spaces within the bones in the cheek bones, forehead, and between the eyes cause thick mucus and extreme discomfort in these areas.
While antibiotics are the most common remedy for sinusitis, they are not the best one. Namely, they often come with a wide range of side effects. On the other hand, herbal remedies step in as an ideal solution for this condition. Check out the one below!
How Apple Cider Vinegar Kills A Sinus Infection
Apple cider vinegar has numerous uses and is considered to be one of the best remedies for many conditions. It is packed with antioxidants, malic acids, vitamins, and minerals, all of which are helpful in killing bacteria. ACV binds to pathogens and helps the body flush them out more efficiently. It is effective against fungal, Candida, and viral infections, too.
To get the most of it, make sure you choose raw, unfiltered, unpasteurized, and organic apple cider vinegar, such as Bragg Organic Raw Apple Cider Vinegar.
When ingested, apple cider vinegar breaks up the mucus and clears the airways, while its antibacterial content kills off the bacteria responsible for the infection. Once the mucus is broken down, apple cider supplies the body with nutrients which boost immunity and prevent the infection from re-occurring.
Even though ACV is acidic in nature, it contains electrolytes which balances body`s pH levels and lowers body acidity. Detrimental bacteria or viruses thrive in acidic environment, which means that by creating alkaline environment, ACV prevents the microbes from multiplying.
The mixture above helps alleviate the symptoms, boost immunity, and eliminate all sinus-related problems. Check it out!
You will need the following ingredients:
- 1/2 cup of clean drinking water
- 1/4 cup of unfiltered apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon of raw honey
- 1 tablespoon of cayenne pepper
- 1 squeezed lemon
How to prepare the recipe:
- Boil the water and then pour it into a mug.
- Add the apple cider vinegar and stir (apple cider vinegar will help you boost your immune system and improve your overall health).
- Allow this to cook at room temperature, then add your pure honey and cayenne pepper.
- Stir very well (this way the honey’s nutrients will be preserved), then finally add your lemon juice and stir further.
- Drink this recipe at least twice daily first thing in the morning before breakfast on an empty stomach and also before bedtime.
- Keep drinking until the sinus infection is treated.